Thursday, March 19, 2020

Can "Ashamed" Hinder Deliverance?

I sometimes go back and watch messages during the times of sickness. I cannot help but PRAISE HIM!!! As the old folks say, “He brought me from a mighty long way!” He is a merciful God! He didn’t have to do it, but He did! His mercy endures forever. As you watch/listen to this message, don’t focus on sickness, but focus on the Living Word of God that is coming out of my mouth. Luke 9:26 says, "For if someone is ashamed of me and of what I say, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and that of the Father and of the holy angels." Be encouraged! Shalom †

Date of Message: 11/02/18


Faith in God COMES as we hear or listen to the teachings of God's Word. Join Evangelist King as she teaches the Word of the Living God.

Holy Ghost FIRE Talk on Mondays/Fridays at 12 noon (EST). To join the host, visit thechildrensmite.org/radio. Come and listen to the Holy Spirit talk to you!

Shalom †

No comments:

Post a Comment