Monday, March 16, 2020

Darrell [Scotland] Deliverance from Spirit Wife and Witchcraft

Darrell wrote, "I am in desperate need of deliverance from a spirit spouse. I have been trying for months to get delivered and I think that I need someone else’s faith to join with mine for complete deliverance." I knew, by the Holy Spirit, Darrel was tremendously being tormented by demons. He was so tormented, he even wrote his first name with the r's backward. Tune in and watch/listen as the Holy Spirit sets Darrel TOTALLY free that body piercing, tattoo and witchcraft covenant in Christ Jesus’ mighty name.

In need of prayer and deliverance? Come and join your faith with Evangelist King, A Female Exorcist, for your TOTAL deliverance in Christ Jesus' mighty name. Come expecting! To join the upcoming deliverance prayer session; for details, visit here. ALL CALLS AND SESSIONS ARE PUBLIC, RECORDED AND SHARED ON ALL OUR PROGRAMS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shalom †


No comments:

Post a Comment