Thursday, November 15, 2012

Deliverance from Demon Spirit of Fear



I received a call today from a 22 year old girl who was tormented from hearing voices. It caused her to have panic attacks and a fear of being around people. As I listened to her, the Holy Spirit instructed me to ask her about the type of movies she watched. I then asked her, “Do you like watching scary movies?” She then said, “Not now.” So I asked her, “When did you stop liking scary movies?” And she said, “When I was a child.” I then asked her, “What were your age and the movie that you watched.” She said, “I was eight years old and I watched Michael Jackson’s video clip of Thriller.” I then made her aware that was when the demon spirit of fear entered her; and now by the age of 22, that demon had graduated. The LORD God then instructed me to share with her the importance that she turn her television off for a season to read and meditate on His Word so that His Word can wash and rinse her mind from any evil contaminations that she had accumulated since she was eight. The LORD, through me, then commanded EVERY spirit that did not look or sound like Him to COME OUT. She was TOTALLY set free in Jesus’ name. Afterward, she then said, “I was supposed to meet with a psychologist on Monday to be evaluated, but I’m not going now because I KNOW I am free. I felt something leave me. I’m FREE. Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment