Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Subtlety of Satan in Products


Our youngest daughter was delivered from spirit husband and fornication a few years ago. Since her deliverance, she had been faithful to God. A few weeks ago she came to me asking to pray for her. So I prayed and she felt much better. A few days later, she came again asking for prayer. So I prayed for her again. Another few days, she came again asking for prayer. I then asked her what the problem is. She said her stomach felt strange. So I prayed again and it left. A few days later she came again asking for prayer and, of course, I prayed for her and she felt better. But on this particular day after I prayed for her, a few hours later, she put some deodorant under her arms. Suddenly that strange feeling in her stomach returned. She then said to herself, “I was feeling much better after Momma prayed for me. Why all of a sudden I’m feeling this way again? I know I’m in obedient to God, so what have I done? I was fine until I put the deodorant on.” She then went and carefully looked at the deodorant bottle. It was then she realized and saw the truth. The Holy Ghost opened her spiritual eyes to see Satan’s subtlety. She ran to me and showed me. As I looked at it and turned the bottle around, I saw that the bottle was shaped like a man’s penis and the label on the deodorant is “SEXY INTRIGUE”. My daughter then realized that each time she would put on that deodorant, she would feel in her stomach the same feeling she felt when she had sex. I then told her it was spirit snake who was trying to come back into her. We then rebuked it and threw away the deodorant and she vowed never to use such products again. Dear Hearts, it’s best to look at products before we buy them. Satan is very subtle in using the fashion industry and also in using something simple as underarm products. Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment