Thursday, November 28, 2019

Swakopmund, Namibia - Distribution 11-28-19


Faye, our Mite Partner wrote, 'Those pictures are so beautiful as those smiles on the children's faces made my day so memorable! My hearts sings songs of praise to the Lord for this opportunity to work with you. I decided to not look at my own circumstances and issues but to do what God expects me to do and in the process make the enemy very bitter! To God all the glory! My mom (Jackie Brinkman is the lady with the white hat, her friend from church is Lena Ganises with the black cap. It was also Lena's house and neighbourhood so she was very helpful to get the children together for the lunch. She was also very gracious to invite us to her house. Then Leslie Ann is my daughter's best friend. I am looking forward to our next opportunity to help more children. Best wishes'.


To donate, visit http://thechildrensmite.org/donations. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment