Wednesday, August 12, 2009

From Whom, Am I Receiving Comfort?

I want to share with you a dream I had this morning. In the dream I was ministering deliverance to an individual. Like Jesus, the Christ, I asked the demon spirit its name. It told me. I ordered the demon spirit to go back down and asked the individual to confess forgiveness toward their spouse, family and friends that may have caused any hurt toward them. I then ordered the demon spirit to come forth and commanded it to leave. When I commanded it to leave, it looked at me as though it had every legal right to remain. I knew it had a legal right because it would not leave. I once again ordered the demon spirit to go back down. I began to talk with the individual so that I could find out what that legal right might be. As I talked with the person, they said something that caught my attention. Based on what they had said, I immediately discovered the legal right.

Before I could order the demon spirit to come up again, I saw another demonic spirit walking toward us. This demonic spirit was bigger and more powerful than the one that was in the individual. I immediately knew it was calling for reinforcement because it knew that I found out about its legal right and it also knew that once I command it to come out, it had to leave. When I saw the bigger and more powerful demonic spirit coming toward us, my two friends and I began to fight against it. I noticed that we were fighting as though we were each in our own little corner. I also noticed that we were not winning nor losing the battle. The fight was stagnate. Then suddenly my two friends and I began to pray in tongues. As we prayed in tongues, I noticed how we began to stand side-by-side of each other. I also noticed how we began to march in unison. As we marched in unison, the Power of God came upon us and we began to offensively march toward the bigger and more powerful demon. That demonic spirit was so afraid that it flew back where it came from. The other demonic spirit also left the individual.

By now, I know you’re wondering about the legal right. Before Jesus, the Christ, left this earth, He told His disciples that He was leaving, but the Father would send another Comforter. The 3 1/2 years Jesus was with His disciples, He was their teacher and comforter. The time came when Jesus had to leave this earth and return to His Heavenly Father. He would no longer be there physically with His disciples and He refused to leave them as orphans, without a Helper. Jesus prayed to His Father that He would send another teacher and comforter.

This person is the “Holy Spirit”.

John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

The legal right that was given to this demonic spirit was “false comfort”. This person found their comfort in something other than the Holy Spirit. Because of their willingness to receive comfort from/in other ways than the Holy Spirit, they opened the door for a false comforter or demonic spirit imposing as a comforter to enter them. The Holy Spirit is our ONLY Comforter, sent by our Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ. He is also our Teacher, Guide and Life Coach. So ask yourself, from whom, am I receiving comfort?

No comments:

Post a Comment