Sunday, September 6, 2009

Prophecy by Jack Coe, Jr.

To Mrs. Terry B. King at BCC on September 6, 2009 
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT


For the Lord would say unto thee my daughter:

"I have put a greater anointing and a spirit of rejoicing upon thee. And this rejoicing that is upon thee, it shall follow thee through thy house, through the grocery stores, everywhere that you come in contact with because my presence is upon you. You have asked for more of me, saith the Lord, and I am giving you more of me. Amen. The things that’s been hidden for generations and for a long time is going to be revealed. Hallelujah. For there is an appointed time and this is your appointed time, saith the Lord, to move into your realm of total victory. I know you love me because you tell me every day, saith the Lord, how much you love me. And you are a praiser. And you are a worshipper. And you have drawed nigh unto me and I am drawing nigh unto you."


No comments:

Post a Comment