Friday, January 7, 2011

The Enemy Might Be Lurking-Exist Unsuspectedly in Your Soul

I was looking for a particular book in our bookcase when I came across "The Spiritual Man by Watchman Nee". We first purchased this book back in 1995; a little while after I was saved. When I started to read it, I would experience severe headaches. Plus as I looked over the wording, I could not understand one single sentence. I quietly laid the book aside and did not try to read it again. Several years later, I came across the book again. I opened it. And WHAM!!!! I could read and understand everything Mr. Nee had written about the spiritual man. I then thought about the reason why I could not read or understand the book several years earlier. Then the Holy Spirit reminded me and showed me how I had matured in the things of God since then. Also since that time, the LORD God delivered me from a demonic stronghold that was lurking in my mind and body. This stronghold did not want me to mature in God and it prevented me from reading the contents of this book by giving me headaches.

The Point:

If you have problems reading the bible and spiritual books that focus on Christ Jesus or even watching spiritual movies that focus on Christ Jesus, then, you too, need to submit your life to God and get delivered from this demonic stronghold that might be lurking or exist unsuspectedly in your soul. Christ Jesus is waiting to save and set you free. Selah.

The Warning:

God is so Good, I just saw this warning written in Watchman Nee's book, "The Spiritual Man". This is exactly what I had experienced many many years ago. You do not have to wait so long as I did to understand the truths written in this book.

***********************************

Readers: You should ASK God to keep Satan from preventing you reading it. Pray as you read; turn what you read into prayer. Pray that God will cover you with the helmet of salvation lest you forget what you read or simply fill your mind with innumerable theories. If God has graciously liberated you from the flesh and the power of darkness, you, in turn, ought to bring these truths to others. So after you have digested the book thoroughly and the truths have become your own, will you gather a few saints together and teach them the truths. If it is too much to use the entire book, then one or two parts would be profitable. The hope is that the truths herein will not be left unnoticed. Even lending the book to others to read would be a profitable thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment