Friday, January 7, 2011

When We Reject the Vessel That God Uses, We Are Rejecting HIM

This couple had a local Christian television program and asked me to minister TCM every 5th Sunday. So I agreed. Whenever I wasn't ministering, my husband and I would answer the call-in lines for them. The husband was scheduled to minister. As he was preparing, I glanced at him and SUDDENLY, I saw something. I immediately knew what it was and I was shocked. It was a demonic spirit of pride. I then said to myself, "I did not know he was like that." I didn't share my experience with my husband or the man's wife. The next day as I meditated on this, the LORD spoke to me and told me some things about the husband and especially how he treated his wife at home. He treated her one way in the presence of people, but differently at home. He did not respect her when they were at home. The LORD also said that the demonic spirit of pride was aware that I knew about it and that the husband told his wife not to talk to me again and do not associate with me because I was a witch and of the devil. Again, I did not share this information with no one. Later on that day, the wife called me. She was crying and very upset. Before she said anything to me, I told her everything the LORD had told me. She admitted all of it as being true. I then told her to obey her husband in not associating with me. I told her that even though we may not see each other, in our hearts, we are still friends. The next week, the husband came to our house (unaware of me knowing what he had told his wife) asked to borrow my husband's ladder. I said, yes. As he was talking to me, one word started coming up from my spirit. I looked at him and said, "I hear the LORD saying, "RESPECT". I then proceeded to tell him that he must respect his wife. I knew he was rejecting what I was saying only because I was a female. So I said to him, "There is no gender in the spirit." He replied, yes, it is; and then he walked away.

The Point:

It is very sad when the Word of God is being rejected due to the fact that the vessel in the physical realm in which the LORD uses is female. Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment