Friday, July 15, 2011

Look Beyond

One morning my husband and I arrived for Corporate Prayer only to find out that we were the only ones there. So my husband started fondling around with the media and I just sat down. The LORD spoke to me and said, "Terry, why are you looking at your husband as only your husband? Stop looking at him as your husband and start looking at him as a member of the Body of Christ. Where two or three of you are gathered in my name, I am there in the midst of you. Since there are two of you, then you two are the Body of Christ, the Corporate Church." After hearing God's words, we began corporate prayer.

Dear Hearts, we must always remember that the person whom the LORD use is His vessel. We should NEVER look on them as just being our spouse, relative or friend. They are God's instrument and IF we believe that the anointing of God is upon them, we will be bless as they are blessed.

Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment