Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Despise NOT Small Beginnings


When I first began “The Children’s Mite”, Satan (through people) came against it with full force. I was rejected due to my skin color and gender. My pastor and elders spread lies that TCM was a hoax. Children (and adults) were taught to avoid us. At the time, I could not understand why all of this was happening. I especially could not understand why Satan hated TCM so much. It was only (so I thought) a small idea. But PRAISE THE LORD, after going through rejection upon rejection, now I can clearly see what the commotions were all about. You see, any time the LORD God give you an idea, the beginning may look small to you, but the end is AWESOME! Satan was not looking at the beginning of TCM. He figured IF he could get me to give up on the idea in the beginning, then I would have NEVER accomplished great exploits for the Kingdom of God. The LORD God, through TCM programs, has changed (physical and spiritual) lives. Now it’s too late for the Evil One to get me to stop God’s work. I now KNOW the truth and the truth have set me free in Jesus’ Name. Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment