Friday, February 10, 2012

Happily Married, What Does It Mean?


Being “happily” married does not mean what most people think.  It does not mean there will be no problems.  And it certainly does not mean that spouses will not get angry with each other.   I have been married for over 26 years and my husband and I sometimes get on each other’s nerves.  But I must say that I am still “happily” married. 

BEING “HAPPILY” MARRIED IS REGARDLESS OF HURT AND UNHURT FEELINGS, I STILL ENJOY BEING MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND BECAUSE I TRULY LOVE HIM.

In our relationship, I have truly learned as the Word of God says that love does not keep ANY record of wrongdoings. Love is kind and patience.  Due to being “happily” married, the LORD God continues to help me in being “happily” married.  As my husband always says, “It starts with me.”  Therefore, it’s up to ME to seek the LORD’s help in my continuous journey in being “happily” married.  Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment