Sunday, August 26, 2012

Laugh Out LOUD

Sometimes we may wonder why the LORD God instructs us to do certain things.  After we're obedient, sometimes He may reveal to us the reason.  I say that to say this.

Yesterday I posted a brief testimony (I left out a lot of other details) on our blogger regarding a lady's deliverance from spirit spouse and spirit child.  Well, today I received a comment from an Anonymous Person who was VERY upset about the way I handled the person's deliverance.  Satan, through the person, stressed his disapproval  Well, of course, I replied with a strong and bold rebuke.

I must say, at least more information was shared about that type of demon spirit which I did not know.  The devil and his agents are so dumb.  They are not aware when the LORD God use them as it pleases Him.

Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment