Saturday, September 1, 2012

My plan is to use you, but I MUST FIRST do a little pruning of the heart, SAYS THE LORD.

The Living Word spoke those words through me in the congregation service we attended last year.  As the LORD was speaking those words, I looked at Him and said, “LORD, these people think it’s me saying these words. Don’t they know it is not me they’re rejecting, but You?”  

As I listened to the LORD speaking through me, my heart bowed in admiration and honor to Him.  I received those words as the LORD God continued to speak through me asking Him to help me in accepting His pruning process for me in my life.  I then realized that it is God’s will to use us as His vessels of mercy and grace; BUT first, He must prune or take away EVERYTHING that is not of Him from our heart and He does it through the preaching and teaching of His Word.  

When we hear His word, His word exposes EVERY hidden intent and/or purpose in our heart that is contrary to Him.  His word exposes darkness and when darkness is exposed, demons become angry because they like to stay in darkness.  IF there is any darkness lurking within our spirit, soul (mind, will, emotions) and/or body, the word of God exposes it; and after darkness is exposed in us and we are unwilling to humble ourselves in confessing our wrongdoings, then our action prevent the LORD God from using us as His vessel of light. We will not be able to expose darkness in the world; instead we will add to the darkness and this will make us enemies of God.  

The LORD God loves us very much and His desire is for us to be the light of the world—shining brightly.  His desire ALWAYS is to use us, but He MUST “first” do a little pruning of the heart.  Selah †


No comments:

Post a Comment