Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Demon Spirit of Dog

I remember the first time I was made aware of a demon spirit of dog. It was in 1997 at a Christian camp.  During praise and worship as  I was under the power and presence of God, the LORD opened my spiritual ears to hear the barking of a dog. I literally thought that someone had allowed a dog to enter the sanctuary. Then the LORD told me it was not a physical dog. He directed me to the area where I was hearing the sound. Immediately I knew who ALWAYS sat in that area. When I was able to come back to the natural realm, I immediately looked in that area to see the person whom the barking came from. To my amazement, it was a friend of ours, a pastor. I then knew that he was not a TRUE friend to us. He was Satan’s agent sent in sheep's (or shepherd's) clothing to spy out and report news to him concerning the works of the LORD at that camp. Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment