Wednesday, March 13, 2013

His Promise To Me

AGAIN, God does not have love. He is LOVE. He KNOWS that in order for Him to set us TOTALLY free, we MUST acknowledge our wrong doings and forsake them. Then, He will have mercy upon us. The LORD God has directed MANY of His children to me to receive deliverance and healing on a one-on-one basis. He also knows that they MUST first confess or acknowledge their wrong doing. Most times the enemy has suppressed their memories so that they do not remember what they had done or what happened in their life to cause their ongoing problem(s).

As the LORD has instructed me, I would ALWAYS begin to talk and He will start speaking through me. As the person listens, SUDDENLY they would remember something that happened to them that they did not know before. At first, I did not pay any attention to it; but after several more calls, I noticed that each person would say the exact same thing. Then I questioned the LORD about it. He said, “Terry, it is the anointing that I placed upon you. They MUST confess their wrong doings and forsake them in order for me to have mercy upon them. When they confess to you, I have given you POWER and AUTHORITY to set them COMPLETELY free from that stronghold.”

Therefore, dear hearts, whenever the LORD God Himself sends one to me, they will confess and forsake their wrong doings. IF the LORD God did not direct you to me and you call me, then you will not be set TOTALLY free because He did not send you. For His promise to me is that whomever He sends to me, I will not lose. Selah †

OPEN LINE FOR DELIVERANCE; for details, visit here. Shalom †

No comments:

Post a Comment