Saturday, June 24, 2017

Drunkards and Witchcraft Workers


MANY years ago the LORD God placed our family in assisted housing. I knew by the Holy Spirit that it was temporary and for a purpose. So I told the LORD God whatever He needed me to do, I’ll do it. At that time, my husband was the one who was working and I stayed at home. So one day as I was feeling comfortable in my home, someone knocked on the door. I peeped through the window and saw it was my younger aunt who was a drunkard and witchcraft worker and can be very annoying. I quickly said to myself, “Oh, no! It’s her!” I then closed the curtain. IMMEDIATELY, the LORD God said with a gentle voice, “You told me to send them.” I quickly repented and opened the door. She apologized for coming over but said she had no one else to turn to.  She confessed that a voice kept telling her to kill herself and she’s afraid that she would do it. At that time, I had not begun my public ministry of healing and deliverance as I do today; but because I believed in His name, I laid my hand upon her head and prayed for her.  IMMEDIATELY, she said it was gone and she left.  Dear hearts, how many times have we asked God to use us and when He send someone to us that we don’t approve of, we reject Him? REMEMBER, God doesn’t see a person as we see them. He love us all and that include drunkards and witchcraft workers. Selah (think on it) †

No comments:

Post a Comment