Friday, June 30, 2017

When Demons Speak


The LORD God told me to do deliverance sessions in 2012. As I obeyed His specific instruction, I was getting too relaxed in expecting demons to leave quietly. Then the LORD allowed them to speak as I was ministering FIRE prayers to His dear child Farah. Farah is from Haiti and was dedicated to Satan before her birth. Therefore, there were MANY demons in her. Tune in and listen to just a portion of her deliverance where the demons spoke. This session TRULY taught me to NEVER get use to a certain method because the LORD God will change it as He sees fit. Selah.



To listen to Farah’s complete session, click here. Tune in and listen to the Holy Spirit talk to you! Holy Ghost FIRE Talk LIVE Broadcast EVERY Monday and Friday at 12 noon (EST). To listen, visit HouseShalom.org/radio. Shalom †

No comments:

Post a Comment