Monday, December 31, 2018

Frank (from Nigeria) Deliverance from Nightcrawlers

Throughout the year Brother Frank has patiently waited for another deliverance session. Most people would have given up and went elsewhere, but not Brother Frank. He was determined to speak with me. When I received his last email, I heard the LORD God say, “It’s his time now, contact him.” The LORD God did not want those demons tormenting Brother Frank carried over into the New Year. Dear hearts, I don’t respond to your email when you think I should respond. I only respond to your email when the LORD God leads me. As the FIRE Prayers of Holy Ghost BURNED HOTTER, you can hear the nightcrawlers banging on the compound walls. Watch/listen as the LORD God delivers Brother Frank from nightcrawlers.

In need of prayer and deliverance? Come and join your faith with Evangelist King, A Female Exorcist, for your TOTAL deliverance in Christ Jesus' mighty name. Come expecting! To join the upcoming deliverance prayer session; for details, visit here. ALL CALLS AND SESSIONS ARE PUBLIC, RECORDED AND SHARED ON ALL OUR PROGRAMS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shalom †

No comments:

Post a Comment