Friday, January 4, 2019

Joy [California] Questions on Living with Idols in the House

Joy wrote, “Thank you so much for praying for me the other day. I felt an overwhelming peace and indescribable joy that day. I'm still believing that I am free for a spirit husband and python. I have something of concern to ask you and need your wisdom and discernment regarding a few attacks I've been experiencing. Each night before I go to bed, I listen to scripture, pray and/or play worship music. The first one started two nights after the deliverance. In the middle of the night, I dreamt that a spirit entered my dream in disguise as my friend's godly husband (that I never see or talk to, nor do I ever think about), and he started seducing me by kissing my ear. I felt stunned and didn't know what to do. I remember he was trying to lead me into a private room, but nothing came of it because the dream diverted into something else. Then last night, I had a demonic attack where I saw a demon dressed as a character from one of Hollywood's horror movies. I don't remember the name of because I haven't watched horror films in 15 years. It's the character with the black cloak and a white mask. In the dream, I felt a dark presence, and suddenly saw this demon in the stairwell of my house by the window. I woke up, prayed and played audio Bible of Psalms 91 and other Psalms chapters. Then I started dreaming that there was an uncircumcised male genital part and I swatted it away. Suddenly, I woke up and found myself paralyzed and felt a rodent crawling by my feet in my bed and my left foot began to shake and tickle. And then a piece of log was trying to go up my private part, but it didn't go in as if there was a wall protecting it from entering. I finally said, "Jesus." and it stopped. I also think there are demons in the house because my cousins said they've been experiencing weird noises. It's a brand-new house with us being the first ones to occupy it. Also, the owner of the house we're renting from is Hindu. I once experienced a loud knocking at my door at 3 am, which woke me up and no one was there. My other cousin went into a state of deep meditation and prayer of the Buddhism one night, to which when he woke up later in the night to use the bathroom, three dead beings were standing in front of his bathroom. My other cousin heard someone trying to open her bedroom door in the middle of the night (her door was locked) and nobody was there. And another woman who lives with us dreamt twice that an Indian woman came into her bedroom and gave her lottery numbers, which she used to purchase lottery from Thailand, and won a good amount both times. So, with that being said, I prayed and cleansed the house, plead the blood of Jesus and anointed with oil on every door and windows in the house. I was wondering if you have any feedback or suggestions upon this because it's making me concerned if it's the enemy trying to steal, kill, and destroy us. And if so, how can I come against it effectively when my cousins all worship false Gods. Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear from you. Thank you!!” Shalom †

In need of prayer and deliverance? Come and join your faith with Evangelist King, A Female Exorcist, for your TOTAL deliverance in Christ Jesus' mighty name. Come expecting! To join the upcoming deliverance prayer session; for details, visit here. ALL CALLS AND SESSIONS ARE PUBLIC, RECORDED AND SHARED ON ALL OUR PROGRAMS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shalom †

No comments:

Post a Comment