Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Swakopmund, Namibia - School Supplies Distribution 03-04-20


I don’t tell the Mite Partners what to do with the funds sent to them. I trust the Holy Spirit in telling them what to do. AMAZINGLY, the Holy Spirit knew I wanted a distribution of school supplies for the children and He told the Mite Partner in Namibia. God is so GOOD!!! I’m looking forward to seeing more school supplies distributed to the school children in Faye’s community. I told her she reminds me of myself when I first began TCM. The LORD God opened a door for me to visit schools in my community. He touched the heart of the superintendent, principals and teachers in allowing me to talk to the children about TCM. See what God has done and will do when we remain faithful to Him in small beginnings. KEEP up the Good Work, Faye, in Christ Jesus’ mighty name and see what greater things God has in store for you (and your family).

SPECIAL NEED: One of the students has poor eyesight that requires spectacles. Faye and Teacher Esme are working together to get the child to an Optometrist to check her eyes and get a quote for spectacles. We need your help in helping to cover the cost. I do not have a quote at this moment. Please give as the Holy Spirit leads you. Kindly send donations to https://paypal.me/terrybking or cash app $thechildrensmite. Please specify your donation is for the student with poor vision. Thanks for caring! Shalom †

No comments:

Post a Comment