Friday, May 25, 2012

Nothing Is Really Private Because God Reveal Secrets To His Prophets



One day as I was sitting quietly in the room meditating upon the LORD, I heard a very small voice say, “Such-and-such is stealing money from TCM’s bottle.”  I immediately said, “Yes, LORD.  I will talk with them.”  The next time I saw the person, I asked with a “soft” voice, “Are you taking money from TCM’s bottle?”  They then dropped their head.  I did not need to say another word.  I knew they had repented from their heart.

I said that to say this:  

Dear Hearts, there is NOTHING we can do that the LORD God does not see us doing.  Some of us are more receptive that God knows our wrongdoings, but when our brother or sister knows that is when we have a problem; so we try to hide from them.  But do you not know that unrepentant wrongdoings, the LORD will reveal to His servants, His prophets?  And when He reveals our unrepentant ways to His prophets, it’s only because He love us and want us to repent and sin no more so that we can be truly blessed or happy.  

Therefore, fear God; for He alone is able to destroy spirit and body.  

Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment