Monday, May 28, 2012

Spiritual Warfare - Is It Necessary?

MANY continue to go to weekly church services, while others continue to be active in their church, but yet, bound by unhealthy addictions—too embarrassed to let anyone know regarding their struggles. Yet many pastors refuse to teach and/or allow deliverance to be a part of their agenda. Since the Holy Spirit asked me to post video messages on YouTube, I have received many phone calls from people around the world seeking deliverance from the bondage of devils.  As the Apostle Paul warned us, we are in a “battle”. And when one is in a battle, their opponent will not just sit still and allow them to take captive their goods; LIKEWISE, Satan. 

Our aim is to capture prisoners of darkness and carry them to the marvelous Light, Christ Jesus. And when we do that, we will experience “spiritual” warfare. That is why it is VERY crucial to teach “new” converts, as the Apostle Paul, about this great fight for their faith in Jesus Christ. But PRAISE to the LORD of Hosts, He has given us weapons for this warfare. They are not physical or carnal, but so mighty that it renders useless EVERY power of the Enemy; and our faith in Him, through the power of the Holy Spirit, makes it possible for each child of God to continue walking steadfast on this earth in their victory in leading others to Christ Jesus.

I have learned many years ago, whatever I set out to do for the LORD God, to be effective or successful. And the BEST way of assuring me of this effectiveness is fellowship with the Holy Spirit. 

For it’s by His might and power, I can do ALL things in Christ Jesus. As long as He is with and in me and I allow Him to lead me, then EVERYTHING is going to be alright in Jesus’ name. This I have learned.

 Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment