Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beware of Harmless-Looking Games


I was listening to the testimony of a man that reminded me of an outdoor childhood game I played.  I don’t even know how we knew about this game or its name.  When I was around 8 years old, the children around me, we played a harmless (so we thought) game where we would gather up leaves and choose a person to be buried.  The other children would dance around and say some words over the buried child and then the buried child would jump out of the leaves to catch another child.  Whoever the buried child catch, it would be their turn to be buried.

Today as I was watching http://emmanuel.tv, the Holy Spirit revealed to the prophet a man’s case.  As I was hearing the man give his testimony, I was reminded of this childhood game.  Then the Holy Spirit revealed to me that that game was a game of death.  It initiated the children into the kingdom of darkness and caused a spirit of death to attach to their life.  As I thought about the incidents that happened throughout my life, this explains the cause.  There were four times during my teen years that the devil tried to take my life.  And even in my adult life as recently as three years ago, twice the devil tried to take me out with a stroke and the LORD God delivered me.  BUT praise to the LORD God for His mercy and grace.  He did not allow the devil to kill me.  And I thank Him because about a year ago, I finally SEEN that this spirit of death was still in operation in my life and the LORD delivered me.  PRAISE HIM.

Dear Hearts, be VERY watchful and careful in allowing your children access to games that appear harmless, whether they are outdoor or indoor games.  Ask the Holy Spirit for His guidance. Many video games are NOT harmless.  Demons are gaining access to our homes and to our children through harmless-looking games.  IF you have noticed that your child is acting strange and rebellious, then it means that the demon attached to that game has already entered into your child and deliverance is needed in Jesus’ name.  The parent(s), due to being the child’s covering, have legal rights to cast that demon out of their child in Jesus’ name.  Don’t wait!  Satan’s aim is to finish what he has started in your child—to kill your child.  Act NOW in Jesus’ name.

Selah and Shalom †

No comments:

Post a Comment