Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Umbilical cord = providing a link to something essential.



Examples = connecting a newborn baby to their mother, connecting an astronaut working outside a spacecraft to the spacecraft.

PRAISE THE LORD!

I had a young woman from Charlotte, North Carolina to call me.  The LORD God led her to our YouTube Channel videos due to her needing deliverance NOW.  The devil took advantage of her when she was only 3 or 4 years old and penetrated her private parts.  At the age of 6, she started masturbating so hard in that blood literally ran from her vagina.  She stated that she had gone through numerous deliverance, but those devils would always return.  I then told her the reason why.  I said, “Probably because whoever done those deliverances did not know to sever the spiritual umbilical cord.”  She then shouted, “It’s strange you said that because I would always hear a voice say to me to sever the umbilical cord.  I did not understand it so I would ignore it.  Now, since you explained to me what it is, I understand.”  After speaking with her, the LORD God then COMPLETELY set her free from the stronghold of the demon of lust.  God is so good!!!

Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment