Monday, July 16, 2012

“Offline” Friends


OFFENSE is the primary blockage to a child of God blessing. Sometimes a person may not even be aware that you were offended by something they said, wrote and/or done.  


There was a prophetess on Facebook who friended me.  One day I received another friend request from her through email. I thought, “She’s already my friend.”  So I logged onto Facebook to accept her request once again.  To my amazement the request was deleted.    

So I then sent her this private message:  "I checked my email this morning and saw a Friend Request from you. I thought to myself, "She's already a friend". When I went to check the friend request, the request was removed. I then went to your page to see what was going on and see that I am no longer your friend. Unsure as to what had happened, but I wanted you to know that I did not remove you from being my friend. Unsure as to if you removed me. But I just wanted you to know that I did not remove you. Shalom."; and she NEVER responded.  

By the Holy Spirit, I knew the reason she removed me as a friend; but I wanted her to know that I did not have anything against her and as far as I am concerned, she's still my "offline" friend.  


AND I'M PRETTY SURE THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME.

Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment