Friday, November 13, 2015

A MESSAGE TO DELIVERANCE MINISTERS


Be careful. Devils are tricky. When you minister deliverance to a woman who is wearing false hair, do not lay your hand upon her head because the false hair is a hindrance to her deliverance. Instead, touch her forehead. The demons will then react because of the anointing of God touching the woman. I ministered deliverance to a young woman wearing false hair. When I went to lay my hand upon her head, the LORD stopped me. I then looked at her and said, This hair MUST go! When I said that, the demon (and the woman) reacted and began very angry with me. When I mentioned the false hair, I saw when the demon smirked. It was exposed and did not like it. This experience raised a concern. How many women wearing false hair have been prayed for deliverance and did not receive because the demon spirit attached to false hair is hiding deep in them? Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment