Monday, November 23, 2015

Information!

Before my maturity in God, I would get excited whenever I hear a prophet speak to a person about anything in their life. By doing that, I just knew they was a man (or woman) of God. Since my maturity in God, I have come to see differently. Even Satan know some things about a person’s life. It no longer excite me whenever I hear a prophet speak about certain things in a person’s life because I know Satan also knows certain things. When the Holy Spirit speaks about the things in a person’ life, the difference is transformation. The person will change from the inside out. The Holy Spirit is not just giving the person information, He’s also changing them. His aim is to testify of Jesus Christ so the person may be changed. He doesn’t give out information just to glorify Himself. For He glorifies Jesus Christ. LIKEWISE, a TRUE prophet of God. Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment