Saturday, January 19, 2019

Jesus Deliver Children, too! A Five Year-Old Deliverance from a Defiant Spirit

A mother wrote, “Good morning, Evangelist King. I do have Zoom downloaded on my phone now. I live in Louisiana, so our time zone is different. Can you please schedule me and my 5-year-old daughter for a deliverance session? My daughter is being very defiant in school to the point I’m getting calls every day. She doesn’t act like the way her teachers describe at home. It’s so much going on until I need us both to be prayed over. I need help.”  PRAISE THE LIVING GOD!!! Watch/listen as the LORD God set mother and daughter free in Christ Jesus’ mighty name. Shalom †

In need of prayer and deliverance? Come and join your faith with Evangelist King, A Female Exorcist, for your TOTAL deliverance in Christ Jesus' mighty name. Come expecting! To join the upcoming deliverance prayer session; for details, visit here. ALL CALLS AND SESSIONS ARE PUBLIC, RECORDED AND SHARED ON ALL OUR PROGRAMS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shalom †

No comments:

Post a Comment