Thursday, January 17, 2019

Jesus Deliver Children, too! A Five Year-Old Deliverance from Evil Dreams

Carla was delivered from spirit husband and children two weeks ago through our program. She also wanted her children (and husband) delivered. She told them about her deliverance video, and they watched it except for her 19-year-old who refused.  After her husband watched it, she wrote, “I shared the deliverance video with my husband and my daughter.  My husband had a very strange experience after watching the video.  He started to vomit about 20 minutes after, on and off for the next few hours.  Then he was asleep for most of the day.  When he got up, he felt better.  I asked him if he wants deliverance and he did not give me an answer yet.  I feel he is on the fence.  My daughter had a demonic dream after watching a small part of the video. Some good things have happened too.  I feel closer to my husband and am more in love with him.  Before I was glad when he left for work.  Now I can't wait for him to come home.  When we are intimate now, I do not feel guilty or dirty afterward like I used to. I am truly enjoying my marriage for the first time and we have been married for almost 12 years.  I also don't look on men like I used to.  I desire my husband, Jesus, and no one else.  I feel so free.  Thank you so much Evangelist King! I am ready to do the house cleaning and my 14-year-old daughter wants deliverance too she is just skeptical about being on camera.  I also would like you to pray for my 5-year-old too.” Watch/Listen as the LORD God delivers her 5-year-old through the yawn. Shalom †

In need of prayer and deliverance? Come and join your faith with Evangelist King, A Female Exorcist, for your TOTAL deliverance in Christ Jesus' mighty name. Come expecting! To join the upcoming deliverance prayer session; for details, visit here. ALL CALLS AND SESSIONS ARE PUBLIC, RECORDED AND SHARED ON ALL OUR PROGRAMS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shalom †

No comments:

Post a Comment