Saturday, February 15, 2020

Got Paranormal Activities in Your Home?




I have been receiving MANY concerns about paranormal activities in one’s home and properties. Christ Jesus came to set CAPTIVES free from such. As He refuse to co-exist with demons in His house (our body), we MUST also refuse to co-exist with them in our house. Our temple (body) is the dwelling place of the Holy Ghost and our dwelling place should also be the Holy Ghost’s dwelling place. Spiritual House Cleaning Prayers Radio consist of prayers that will drive out paranormal activities from your home and property. The Holy Ghost lifts a standard against ALL forces of darkness and drives them out in Christ Jesus’ mighty name. Let the radio station run on low volume continuously in your home. Remember, the prayers are not for you to hear. It’s for the kingdom of darkness to hear! Be sure to share your testimony. Email me at exorcist@HolyGhostFIRE.us. Shalom †

In need of prayer and deliverance? Come and join your faith with Evangelist King, A Female Exorcist, for your TOTAL deliverance in Christ Jesus' mighty name. Come expecting! To join the upcoming deliverance prayer session; for details, visit here. ALL CALLS AND SESSIONS ARE PUBLIC, RECORDED AND SHARED ON ALL OUR PROGRAMS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shalom †

TESTIMONIES

Wow, thank you Jesus and Evangelist King. I've played the house cleaning lots of times and something shifted. Now i feel comfortable in prayer without all those voices from the enemy. They were making God sound scary and it was not him at all. I still do not hear Him completely, but at least I can be in prayer without fear or distraction. I really appreciate it.—Rosalie [Spain]

Brothers and Sisters!! I am a LIVING WITNESS to this House Cleansing Prayer! Many of us have discord, strife, arguments, rage, fights, division, oppression, feeling sick, fatigued etc.. in our homes! I played the prayers and believed! I tell you the situation ceased and the Stillness of the Spirit of the Holy Ghost came into the house, you could feel the Stillness and peace in the house! I just let it play and I began to pray and command them to leave in agreement with Evangelist King! The next morning, God made a believer out of the individuals. I was awaken with one saying, I woke up and there was such a peace and stillness and I could feel it in the house. The individuals in the house were laughing and talking as if nothing had happened. No home is exempt from demonic influence, we all live under spiritual warfare! BELIEVE GOD AND PLAY THE PRAYERS! BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL! GOD LOVES YOU!—Sheila [Texas]

A Zeno Media Station

No comments:

Post a Comment