Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Nivia [Nevada] Deliverance from Occultist Spirits

INCOMPLETE RECORDING DUE TO COMPUTER ERROR



Nivia said, “I accepted this spirit into my life. I had a dream of a Vegas wedding and I strongly feel the spirit make accessible for me to wear a wedding ring. That information was revealed to me by the LORD. I am Christian woman and I strongly believe I have a calling in deliverance. The calling was revealed to me in a dream when I was a young girl. Please help me pray.” Due to a computer error, I was only able to record Nivia’s testimony and about 10 minutes of her deliverance. PRAISE THE LIVING GOD! She was set TOTALLY free in Christ Jesus’ mighty name! Listen to her testimony and know the LORD God want to also set you TOTALLY free from occultist spirits.

In need of prayer and deliverance? Come and join your faith with Evangelist King, A Female Exorcist, for your TOTAL deliverance in Christ Jesus' mighty name. Come expecting! To join the upcoming deliverance prayer session; for details, visit here. ALL CALLS AND SESSIONS ARE PUBLIC, RECORDED AND SHARED ON ALL OUR PROGRAMS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shalom †

No comments:

Post a Comment