Monday, December 28, 2015

Distractions! Distractions! Distractions


There will ALWAYS be distractions regardless of what we may do for the LORD God. It’s up to us whether to choose to notice the distraction or not.  I’m reminded of a dream I had several years ago in which the LORD God allowed me to see Archangel Michael standing mighty and tall in the heavens.  Just below him was a tiny angel doing the Michael Jackson dance in which I always despised. The dance where he grab his private part.  When I awoke, I immediately knew the meaning and purpose of the dream.  The LORD God was warning me about the danger I would encounter in an upcoming trip to Kenya and it was up to me to focus on that distraction or to focus on Him because He sent Archangel Michael to fight and to protect us from danger.  After the dream, the pastor who sponsored the trip sent me very graphic pictures of people being killed in hopes that I would change my mind about going because He didn’t want me to go.  When I called him and told him I would be going in spite of the dangers because the LORD God said it’s my time to go and besides I already knew several months ago there would be a war outbreak in Kenya due to the elections because the LORD told me.  Dear hearts, again, there will always be distractions to turn our eyes away from Christ Jesus. Learn to FOCUS your eyes upon the LORD God in spite of distractions.  Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment