Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Keeping Up with the Trend Will Get You Demonized


I remember when I was young and participated in the trend of reading my horoscope. I even went as far as placing a sticker of my horoscope on my car.  One day as I was driving to work, I stopped at the stop sign and an old lady was at the curb.  She suddenly opened the front passenger door of the car and got in.  Due to my parents teaching me to have respect for the elderly, I didn’t forbid her, but asked if I could take her where she wanted to go.  I felt pity for her because she looked sickly.  When I asked her, she said to just drop her off around the corner and up the street.  I agreed.  When I resumed driving for just a few feet, she suddenly started to grasp for air and shouted, “Let me out of here!” She continued to grasp for air and shouting to stop and let her out.  I kept saying to her, “I will be happy to take you where you want to go, but she continued grasping for air and shouting to let her out.  So I stopped the car and let her out.  For several years, I did not think about that situation because I thought I did my duty in helping the elderly UNTIL the day came when I TRULY given my whole heart to the LORD God and He reminded me of the memory.  I was puzzled about the attitude of the old lady and asked the LORD what was wrong with her.  He then said, “Terry that was not an old lady.” I was shocked and asked him who was it.  He then told me it was a demon disguising itself as an old lady because it knew you were taught to respect your elders and you always looked for opportunities to help the elderly. I also asked the LORD God why it had legal right to do that.  The LORD asked me, “What did you have on your car?”  I then nodded my head in sadness and asked the LORD God to forgive me.  Dear hearts, placing that horoscope sticker on my car was an open door or portal for demon to travel from the spirit realm to the physical realm. I also asked the LORD why it grasped for breathe and wanted to get out.  The LORD said He sent a swift flying angel and he sat between us and when he did, the demon was afraid and wanted to leave.  I also asked the LORD God, what did it wanted to do.  He said that the demon planned on entering you when it reached its destination.  Dear hearts, that demon was spirit old lady and its plan was to join the demons that were already in me because when the LORD God told me all this, months later He sent me to my human helper and I was delivered from demon spirits.  Therefore, be careful whenever a man or woman suspiciously or suddenly approach you. It just may not be a man or woman AND what it TRULY means, “Deliverance is needed in Jesus’ mighty name.”  Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment