Wednesday, December 9, 2015

TESTIMONY FROM CALIFORNIA


Thank You to the Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Lord Jesus Christ, and to the Holy Spirit of the Living God as I have been delivered from Spirit Wife by Holy Ghost Fire. Glory to God the most High through Jesus Christ as Evangelist King was used to set me free via The Holy Ghost as she delivered not only me yet she also delivered my house from the foul spirits that were trying to wreak havoc on me and my life. I believe that the Lord has set me free and I am free indeed to become what he has set for me to become for him and his glory alone. Thank You Evangelist King for being so awesome and giving me tips on how to stay free and be a better Christian. This good woman of God is highly anointed and may God Bless her and her ministry and everything to do with it in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment