Friday, December 25, 2015

Satan’s Subtle Deceit through Designers


My daughter bought a shirt a few weeks ago and I have seen her wear it several times.  Every time she wore it, I would look at it and think it was cute.  The other day she wore it again.  When I looked at it, suddenly these words came out of my mouth, “The birds flying in the air are getting in the mating position.”  Now, looking at the shirt you will see two cute little birds that seems to be playing; but unknowing to the person, it represents something else.  The shirt represents sexual intercourse. This is Satan’s subtle deceit.  When the person buy and wears such a garment, he/she will began to have thoughts and dreams about having intercourse. This will open the door for sexual demons to come into a person’s mind through the dream.  My daughter mentioned to me that the birds on her shirt are swallows. I then looked them up on the internet and surely the position of the birds on the shirt was the same position showing their mating position.  PRAISE God for the Holy Spirit! For without Him, we would be led to believe the devil’s lies. BEWARE! Selah †

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for wisdom and guidance from Holy Spirit!
    Bless you woman of God.

    ReplyDelete