Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Be Careful What You Think About God's Child

MANY years ago my husband and I attended a Pentecostal Church. Immediately the pastor and church workers rejected us. One day the church held an event and we wanted a good seat so we arrived early. When we entered the sanctuary, one of the church workers was on stage and looked at us. He was very far away. When he looked at us, I heard words coming from him. He didn’t open his mouth, but I heard what he said before he spoke. He then jumped off stage and ran to us. He opened his mouth and spoke, but the words were not what I heard before he opened his mouth. I looked at him and smiled. He never knew I knew what he said before he spoke to us. It’s just amazing how the Holy Spirit will allow, as He wills, His children to hear the thoughts of those who pretend to be a friend, but inwardly they are an enemy. He teaches us to still love them and act as though we do not know they’re our enemy. To this day, I continue to treat people as a friend even though I know they’re not TRULY my friend. Again, be careful what you think about God’s child. For the Holy Spirit just may allow them to hear your thoughts. Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment