Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My House Is Haunted


Dear hearts, my husband and I have been placed in a position of living in a haunted house.  As a matter of truth, twice.  One thing I do know is that we also knew we were in the perfect will of God.  Therefore, we did not fear what demons could do to us.  We knew there were just as many angels of God surrounding us than demons living in that house.  Neither did we go into spiritual warfare day and night battling against them.  We just rest in KNOWING that Christ Jesus is our Protector.  As we remained faithful to God and learned what He wanted us to learn, He moved us out of that house.  I’m saying that to say this.  Yes, it’s possible that your house may be haunted; but I have come to learn unless the individual get free from demons living on the inside of them, regardless of where they move, demons will also move with them.  You get free first and then your house can stay free.  Shalom and Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment