Friday, January 8, 2016

False Prophecy

Many years ago, a prophet came to me and began to prophesy. He said, “I see you working a good job and making an excellent salary.” I received this because I believed the LORD for my husband and I to receive a job due to unemployment. But then he continued to say, “I see your husband working in full-time ministry.” I immediately looked at him and said, “No, I do not receive this prophesy. It is not my responsibility to carry the full load in providing for our family.” I later found out that he refused to work to provide for his own family and relied on his wife’s job to support them and his full-time ministry. I guess he thought I should do the same for my husband and family. If the LORD God has truly called a husband to full-time ministry, then the same God will also provide for the needs of his family. Whether his wife chooses to work or not, there will be no demand placed on her to provide for his ministry and for the needs of his family. Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment