Friday, January 15, 2016

Compelling Words of Wisdom

MANY years ago my husband and I followed this apostolic and prophetic ministry. We were babes in the things of God and was taught it was best to follow ministries with such titles.  As I sat under the teaching of the pastor, in which he was a good teacher, I was intrigued by the wisdom he spoke. Every week he would teach God’s Word. In times past, he had ties with Kenneth Copeland. Again, I was so fascinated with his past experiences and wisdom.  One week, he decided to teach on healing. He taught on this subject for several weeks.  Again, I was fascinated.  Then one night as he was teaching, the LORD God spoke to me and said, “Terry.  Have you noticed there is no demonstration?”  The next week before he began to teach on healing again, I noticed a young man in a wheelchair. He went to the front so the pastor could see him. As the pastor taught, the young man looked at him as though he wanted the pastor to speak words of healing to him; but I noticed the pastor ignored him. I watched the young man and then I would watch the pastor.  The pastor continued to act as though the young man was not there while at the same time, he taught on healing. I thought he may have decided to wait until the end of the teaching to speak words of healing to the young man, but he didn’t. Even after the meeting, he ignored the young man.  I then TRULY saw that the apostle/prophet/pastor/teacher/evangelist, for these were the titles he claimed, knew the Word of God, but lack POWER of the Holy Ghost.  For the Holy Ghost don’t just speak the Word of God, but He also demonstrate it.  Selah †  

No comments:

Post a Comment