Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Believe It or Not

A few days ago I received a Skype voice message from a young woman.  She left her name and number.  The next morning I decided to return her call.  When she answered, I told her my name and said that I was returning her call.  She seemed a little puzzled, but immediately she began to cite her case.  As she was talking, she started to cry.  She has been praying and believing for the LORD to turn her case around, but it seemed as though the more she prayed, the more the problem persisted.  She was beginning to give in to the feeling of giving up; so she screamed out to God for help.  After listening to her, the LORD God revealed to me the “root” cause of her case.   I explained to her what the LORD has revealed to me.  She acknowledged it.  By the time our conversation ended, the woman was overwhelmed with joy, peace and happiness.  She was TRULY set free.  But then the strangest thing happened.  I always end my conversation with these words, “You have my number and PLEASE feel free to call me whenever the Holy Spirit lead you.”  She then said, “I don’t have your number.”  I said, “You don’t.  She said, “No.”  I then said, “Well, how did you hear about me?”  She said, “I didn’t.  I was wondering why you said that you was returning my call because I never called you.  I have never heard of you.”  I then said, “I have your message where you left your name and number.”  She then said, “Well, that’s strange because I do not remember ever calling you.”  I then told her the time of her call.  She calculated the time difference and said, you know, at that time, I was so discouraged and was crying out to God for help, but I do not remember calling you.  I had never heard of you.”  We then realized that it was the LORD God who made the call.  Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment