Sunday, June 3, 2012

My husband and I were asked . . .



. . . to accompany a couple who were sent by the pastor to minister to the elderly at a Nursing Home.  When we arrived there, I was asked to bring the message.  As I heard the LORD’s voice, He said, “Do it.”  So I did.  As I was ministering from the written Word, I heard the LORD say, “Go out to where they are and prophesy and touch them.   He then proceeded to say that the group I was with had never walked among them and had never touched them because of being scornful.”  He said to me to show them love.  As I obeyed the LORD, I felt the power of the Holy Spirit come upon me.  The LORD then spoke to his “young” children GREAT encouraging words and many was healed on the “inside”.  The people were so happy and excited and started praising the LORD even more.  Dear Hearts, the LORD God CANNOT use us IF we display any signs of scornfulness.  There are MANY people who have diseases that are unimaginable; and IF the LORD sent you to them to lay your hands on them, could you and would you?  Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment