Friday, June 22, 2012

What is an “Old Hag Spirit”?


Believe it or not!

When I was around 19 years old I believed in my horoscope. Due to this disobedience, it opened the door for this demon spirit to visit me. I was driving my car to work that morning and I stopped for the stop sign. When I did, an old lady opened the passenger side of my door and sat in my car.

During those days, I had a tremendous love to help old people, so I allowed her to stay and asked where she wanted to go. She told me down the street. I agreed to take her. As I barely turned the corner, the old woman suddenly began to squirm in panic. She insisted that I let her out of the car. I could not understand her behavior, so I assured her that I would be more than willing to take her where she needed to go. The more I assured her, the more she squirmed and was frantic. She continued to insist that I let her out of the car, so I did. I did not think to see where she was going. I continued on to work.

Many years later after I wholeheartedly surrendered my life to the LORD God, the Holy Spirit reminded me of this matter. I then asked the LORD, “What was wrong with that old lady?” The LORD told me that it was not an old lady. I was shocked and asked Him who it was. He then told me that it was a demon masquerading as an “old lady”. I then asked the LORD for the reason or the door in which this demon had legal right to manifest to me in this fashion. The LORD then asked me, “What did you have on the side of your car where the demon entered?” I then remembered that I had placed a horoscope sticker on that side. And then the LORD said to me, “You remember when the “old lady” suddenly began to squirm?” I said, yes. He said, “What you could not see was the angel I sent to protect you. He sat right between you and the demon. The demon saw him, but you couldn’t. And the demon knew that it had to leave.” After the LORD told me those words, I could do nothing but drop my head and repent of my disobedience toward Him. And I also thanked Him for protecting me.

To answer the question, an “old hag spirit” is a demon spirit that masquerades as an old lady.

Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment