Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Deliverance of Woman from Four Demons


After five months of becoming a Believer in Christ Jesus, a young woman realized she needed deliverance from demons of lust, spirit husband, spirit child and Hinduism. She searched for Christian ministries in her hometown that believed in deliverance. To her amazement, she was shocked. Most churches in her area did not believe in deliverance and those that did wanted to charge her $29.99 or $39.99.

Finally the LORD God sent her to the internet. She came across our YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/miteworks. After watching and listening to several video messages, she stated that the LORD told her, “See that woman! I’m going to deliver you through her. Call her.” She then dialed the number that was listed on the Call-for-Action Overlay of the video; but demons intercepted the call. She tried numerous times, but could not get through.

After several days, we finally connected. She asked me if I received her lengthy voice message. I then replied to her “No.” I thought that was very strange in that I did not receive it because I usually do. BUT praise to the LORD God. Satan could not stop the plan of God. While listening to her, the LORD God instructed me in what I need to do. She was COMPLETELY set free in Jesus’ name.

As of today, we continue to converse with each other the things of God due to the fact that she know no other Believer and that she is the ONLY Believer in her family and IF they were to find out, she would be killed. TRULY the harvest is great, but there are only a few laborers.

Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment