Friday, June 29, 2012

When we take care of God’s business, He will take care of our business.


For the past several months, I have ministered deliverance to people over the telephone that was set free from their evil oppressors. Last night my daughter started screaming from pain in the bathroom. She yelled for me. When I saw her, immediately the LORD God moved upon me to ask her where she was hurting. She said her “uterus”. I thought that was strange because most young girls would have said their stomach. After hearing her words, suddenly the Holy Spirit came upon me and I placed my right hand on her back and commanded that devil to come out of my daughter. I literally felt the power and authority of God as I spoke those words. My daughter immediately stopped crying and the LORD told me to have her go to the hospital for tests.

The next morning I explained to my daughter why the LORD wanted her to go to the hospital for tests. It was so that she could see that there were nothing physically wrong with her and the problem was stemmed from a spiritual attack. Those doctors could not understand what had caused the pain because the tests did not show there was anything wrong. I also explained to my daughter the reason behind the attack, “Satan is angry with me because of my obedience and willingness in allowing the LORD God to use me in setting His children free. Satan knew that he could not get to me, so he got to the one I love, my child. I explained to her that due to her slightly worrying about school and a job, this opened a tiny crack for Satan to enter through and attack her.”

My daughter then told me that when I placed my right hand on her back, there was a voice inside her saying that it wished I would remove my hand. She also said that when I kept on asking her where she was hurting, she was shouting the answer to me and I acted as if I could not hear her. As I continued to ask her the same question, she was getting angry; and then finally I heard her. I told her that was because after I would ask her the question, she would only mumble the answer and I could not understand. Then finally after the third time, I understood. She did not understand rather it was her saying those words or not. I told her that it was the demon that had jumped inside her womb that was saying it. That was why the LORD had me to command that demon out of your body and it did leave.

I praise and thank the LORD God for His wondrous works in protecting us, His children.

Shalom and Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment