Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The LORD's Desire Is To Stop Satan's Plans in Our Life

I remember when my youngest daughter was about 7 or 8 years old and her older sister was curling her hair with hot curlers. When my older daughter started curling the front of her sister’s hair, she accidentally touched her eyeball with the hot curlers. My daughter screamed. I ran to the room. My daughter had her eyes closed so I could not see what had happened. She kept screaming that her eyeball was burnt. I thought maybe she meant to say that the top of her eye was burnt. So I rushed her to the bathroom and ran water on top of her eyes. As I was running the water I said, “In the name of Jesus, be healed!” My daughter suddenly calmed down and then she was able to open her eyes. When she did, I was shocked! I literally saw a scorched mark on the pupil of her eye. It was as though the devil was looking back at me. I then realized she had to return to school within a couple of days; and when she would, I knew my husband and/or I would be accused of child abuse—that was just how bad that scorched mark looked on her pupil. I then asked the LORD to heal it. He said to me, “Terry, I can heal her, but you have to pray.” He then led me to the His word in Isaiah 43:2. After reading it, it was then I saw clearly that the LORD did indeed heal my daughter when I first prayed for her; but Satan wanted to leave a scorched mark on her pupil. And by doing so, when she returned to school, the school officials would have arrested me and/or my husband for child abuse. So I prayed His word; and as I was praying it out loud, my daughter also began to repeat my prayers. When my daughter finally fell asleep, I went to her room and placed my hands on her eye and I immediately felt the anointing of God flow from my hand into her eye. And then I heard the LORD say, “Terry, trust me. Go back to bed.” When I woke up early the next morning, several hours later, my daughter came down the hall. I asked her how did she feel and she said fine. I then looked into her eye and the scorched mark was completely gone. I thank the LORD God for her TOTAL healing because the Enemy’s plan and intention was for me and/or my husband to be arrested and accused of child abuse; BUT God destroyed the plans of the Enemy. Amen!!! Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment