Saturday, June 2, 2012

He Is STILL Faithful


As I ponder over this photo taken in 1997, I cannot help but think about the “goodness” of the LORD God.  Believe it or not, at that time my family was homeless due to “our” lack of KNOWING Christ Jesus.  But through it all, the LORD gave us strength to endure UNTIL we came into the knowledge of KNOWING Him.  

I praise and thank Him today because in spite of going through those hardships, I did not give up or give in to the Evil One in turning my back on the LORD and my husband.  I learned a lot of spiritual lessons from my experiences during those years.  And due to learning those lessons, I am NOW capable and able to help others in their times of “spiritual” and “physical” needs.  My “faith” in Christ Jesus is NOW more deeply rooted than it was when that photograph was taken.  And in spite of it all, He still remains faithful to His word in which He spoke to me during those times.  He said, “Terry, I will NOT allow you to be homeless.”

It was in those times that I learned the lesson in praising and worshiping Him in advance. People could not and did not understand me. As a matter of fact, they misjudged me. But just like Bartimaeus, I was the one in need, not them. So I praised and worshiped Him the more. And the devil did NOT like that. But I did not care, I praised and worshiped Him any way because I was "more" than a conqueror through Christ Jesus. I did not have to "see" His blessings manifested in my life BEFORE I praised and worshiped Him, I KNEW I had ALREADY received it.
Dear Hearts, He is STILL faithful.  

Selah †

No comments:

Post a Comment